|Impaladigital is an established online sports betting and gaming operator in the rapidly growing African regulated markets that has recently become part of the Entain Group and will launch more brands as part of its expansion plans.
Our vision is to be the Africa leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for our customers.
The Entain Group is a global family of more than 25 well-known brands, and with a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
|Role Purpose and Key Responsibilities:|
We are looking for a tableau developer to work with the business and IT teams. The responsibilities of a tableau developer include creating technical solutions, creating data storage tools, and conducting tests.
To be successful as a tableau developer, you should have a broad understanding of the business technology landscape, the ability to design reports, and strong analytical skills. Ultimately, a top-notch tableau developer should have an aptitude for using computers, strong written and verbal communication, and proficiency in reporting analysis tools
· Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
· Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
· Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
· Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
· Creating tools to store data within the organization.
|Specialist Skills and Experience Required|
|· Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or related field.
· Relevant work experience.
· A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
· Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
· Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
· Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture
|What we offer|
· Competitive salary (plus bonus)
· Private Health Insurance
· Career progression opportunity
· Transport Compensation (if you live outside of Tirana)
· Free office snacks and drinks
· Free Breakfast
· Free Learning Platform for continuous technical upskilling and soft skills / Leadership training
· Occasional remote working to be agreed with department in line with the company, regulatory and legal requirements
· Entertainment and relax zone inside the office.
· Team offsites and activities, social and sports events
· Continuous learning environment – working with skilled, experienced, motivated, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
· A culture where teamwork is a priority
· Fun – get involved, what you put in, you will gain and be part of the successes
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV at [email protected] with the Subject “Tableau Developer”
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008