Impala is an established online sports betting operator in the rapidly growing East and West African regulated markets that has recently become part of the Entain Group and will launch more brands in the region.
At Entain, our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for our customers, revolutionising the gambling space as we go.
We’re home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands, and with a focus on aand growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
Role Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
This role will be to:
· Execute test cases and analyze results
· Execute test scripts and reviewing result
· Report bugs and errors to development teams
· Reporting and documenting technical issues
· Help troubleshoot issues
· Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
· Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
· Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
· Attention to details
· Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
· Familiarity with Agile frameworks